Control and Command Ants in Your Way
Seeing ants in your home and looking for a professional ant controller, then Fast Ant Control Canberra is here to solve your problem. Ants love to live in colonies as they are social insects. Ants enter inside your house in search of food and shelter. They come inside the house through the small gap or hole and find their source of food.
Ant prefers to eat sugar-based and protein-based things. Ants produce the fragrance termed as the pheromone that helps other ants to follow them. Ants easily get spotted. Ants create a danger to your health and the property.
Fast Ant Control Canberra deals with all types of ants effectively with the expert team. They scavenge through the unsanitary and garbage area for their food. Control of ant is required as they grow from one small hole to the dozen of ants.
Signs of Ant Infestation
Visual Sight of Ants
Ants are black, long and do not have wings to fly. If you have seen the ants near your home commonly, then it is a symptom that ants are living inside your home.
Debris and Frass
The solid waste left by the colony of ant is known as frass. Even though if you don’t see the ants and they are living with you, then you can detect their frass. Ant also chews the wooden material of your home and creates the debris from that wooden material.
Nests of Ant
Ants don’t often build their nests within your home, but infestations are usually accompanied by nests near the house, or even adjacent to outside walls. Look for tiny dirt mounds with lots of ants milling around. They will seem small and insignificant, but just beneath the surface, there are countless ants.
Life Cycle of Ant
The life cycle of ants includes four stages.
1. Egg: The ant life begins with an egg. The eggs are soft, oval-shaped, and tiny in size. All the eggs of the ants do not go to the last stage as some of them are eaten by the nestmates to gain extra nourishment.
2. Larva: The egg hatches into a larva that looks similar to the worm that has no eyes and legs. They depend on the adult ants for the nourishment. They eat food from them and grow rapidly by molting their skin.
3. Pupa: When the larva increases in size, they have a silk-like cocoon around itself. This stage is the recognition and rest phase of the egg. They firstly remain white in the starting and then becomes darker.
4. Adult: Finally, at the last stage, the egg gets developed into the adult. The ants that are in the young phase are lighter in color as compared with adult ants. The process of development from eggs to adults takes several times. The growth of ant also depends on the species and the environment.
Why Do you Need Ant Control?
Ants are small, but they work hard and produce great damage to your health and property. You can find them around the carpet edges, doors, windows, and all the areas of the kitchen. They make their nest and take their food source to that place. They create damage to your wooden furniture and the outside area of your house by creating their nest.
Ants lay down the pheromone fragrance that invites the other ants to that location. They cause risk to your health. They quickly build up their colonies and become a constant source of irritation for you. Also, some of the ant bites create pain. To control such irritating pests, you should call Fast Ant Control Canberra. We provide practical and budget-friendly solutions to our clients. We are available all the time. Our expert technicians reach your doorstep instantly after booking.
Premises We Cover To Eliminate Ant Problems
- Shopping centers
- Childcare Centers
In short, we cover all the areas, even those that are not on the list.
Ants that Invade You
1. Acrobat Ants
The acrobat ant gets their name due to their body structure as they have the ability to raise their abdomen over their head and thorax. They are relatively small in size. They have a segmented body, and their abdomen resembles the shape of the heart. You can notice these ants inside your home on utility lines, pipes coming into the wall, and on the wires. They are found in different species in light brown to black.
2. Argentine Ants
The worker ant of these categories are about 2.2 to 2.8 mm in length and has a single node. They have different colors ranging from light brown to dark brown. They prefer shaded areas in the summer. They emit a musty smell during their work. They are not able to sting. If you are infested with Argentine ants, then its most common symptom is trails of ants.
3. European Fire Ants
The worker of European fire ants are 4 to 5 mm long. These species of the ants have two nodes, and color varies from ants to ant. Most of them are reddish-brown. They prefer to live outside during the summer season, mostly in lawn, gardens, and shrubbery. During the cold seasons, they prefer warm areas that have moisture.
4. Carpenter Ants
Different species of carpenter ants are available all across Canberra. They have a large variety and have a broad physical description. The length of a worker ant is between 6 to 13 mm. They do not eat the wooden material, but they excavate it to make their habitat. They prefer to live outside in lumber or tree.
5. Crazy Ant
The crazy ants have incredibly long legs and antenna. The size of the worker ant varies from 2.2 to 3 mm. They make their colonies in the dry and moist environment. Inside the house, you can notice them under the carpet, wall voids, and in the house plant. If they are distributed, then they move around sporadically. They do not have stingers.
6. Dark Over Ants
The length of these ants is 1.6 mm. They are medium to dark brown. The large colony size of these ants creates a nuisance. They do not stings. They prefer to make sweet liquid as their food source. You can notice them near peoples and under the object that are on the ground.
7. Asian Needle Ant
Asian Needle ant are 5 mm long and have one node only. They are brown and black and have dark orange mandibles on their bodies. They prefer to live in high moist areas where sheds are available. They are less aggressive. The bite of this ant causes pain and welt to humans.
8. Field Ant
The length of a worker ant is between 4 to 8 mm. They are in a variety of colors, including brown, black, mixed red, and yellow-brown. They are mostly found indoors. They have stingers.
Tips to Prevent Ant Infestation
- Keep your home and kitchen places clean.
- Don’t leave any evidence of a meal for the ants.
- Repair all the gaps and crakes that are visible to you, as these sources are liked by the ants to make their habitat.
- Do not leave the eatable ingredients at any place. Keep them at a proper home and in the container.
- Keep all the entry points blocked for the ants.
- If you have a pet inside your house, then don’t leave the pet food outside.
- If you notice ants inside your premises, then it is best to use the baits at those locations.
- You can spend the pesticides on the ant’s outsides the house.
- Eliminate all the sources of the ant that provides the way inside your house.
- Wipe out the places where some sweet liquid was kept available.
The Best Side of Fast Ant Control Canberra
- We provide the effective way to eliminate the pests.
- Our pest control solution are available for 24×7 hours.
- We provide same-day service after booking.
- Our services are eco-friendly.
- We take the complete care of your kids and pets during the treatment.
- Our expert technicians use latest tools and techniques.
- All residential and commercial services are provided at an affordable price.
- All our quotes are obligation-free.
The process to Control Ants
To control the ants in the right way, the Fast Ant Control Canberra uses different methods to manage them.
- Using Baits:
The experts of Fast Ant Control Canberra, inspect the affected place and provides the baits treatment to ants. The bait works and provides the result within 3 to 4 days. Placing the baits at the right place gives effective results. For the best effect, baits should be reapplied. The baits work faster and provide a long-lasting outcome.
2. Application of Dust:
Our expert technicians use the best-desired chemicals in the form of dust to the places that are most affected by the ants. Dust are applied in all the areas that are seen with ants infestation.
3. Use of Pesticides:
Pesticides are used by our expert technicians to spray over the perimeter of your house. The used chemicals are non-toxic and safe for kids, pets, and the environment. It will block the entry doors for the ant.
DIY to Control Ants
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice distracts the scent that is used by the ants to identify their food source. The mixer of lemon and water works as multi purpose spray that can be used as the places that are seen with ants.
Mint act as a natural repellent for ants. Ants do not like the smell of essential oils that are generated by the peppermint. Apply the spray of the peppermint directly to the ants. The ants that come directly in contact with the spray get terminated from the house.
3. Borax, sugar, and water
The cake form of borax, water, and sugar gives slow results on the ants, but it is an effective solution against ants. The ant worker took away the solid cube with themselves at their colonies by understanding them as a food ingredient.
4. Dish Soap and Water
Applying the dish soap and water solution provides the excellent result against ants. Boiling water swipe way the nest of the ants and destroys their habitat, thus eliminating them from your premises.
Prepare a solution of water and vinegar in the spray bottle. You can apply it on the ants directly to control them. You can use it on the windowsills, doors, and other places that are the entry points of the ants.
6. Food-Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Food-Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a non-toxic killer for ants. It is an off-white talc-like powder that is used to control the ants. It kills all the ants and other crawling pests effectively.
Why Choose Us?
We are a leading and certified pest control Adelaide company. Our focus is to deliver standard and excellent pest control outcomes. We also deliver local pest control services at an affordable cost.
- Use of eco-friendly products
- Professional and highly efficient methods
- Staff with apt Australian certifications
- Prompt response and guaranteed results
- Best services at an affordable price
- Same day pest control services available
- Use of the latest tools and equipment along with effective pest control strategies
- 24*7 availability and emergency services available
Frequently Asked Questions on Pest Control Adelaide:
You can simply contact us or call us to lease our professional pest controllers. Our number is provided on our website. We provide pest control services with an effective result. We will be available at your place according to your convenience.
Buy any reliable pest repellent to remove cockroaches from your house. Vinegar or any essential oil is also beneficial to remove pests like cockroaches. Cleaning or vacuuming is the best ways to keep them away from your house.
Yes, we also control wasp or bees. We provide all types of pest control services for the household. We have professional pest controllers to remove pests. We have experienced staff to remove the wasp nest by applying safe methods.
The pesticides used by our professionals are authorised to be used for pest control service. They are safe for all, that is children, pets and the environment. The direct intake of these pesticides will be harmful to anyone.